Notes on Deposits and Withdrawals by Debit/Credit Card
- We may require further verification of your cards for deposits and withdrawals.
- Deposits by credit or debit card are usually processed instantly but may take up to one working day.
- Withdrawals by credit or debit card are usually processed by us within 1 working day but may take approximately 5 to 7 working days to appear on your statement due to the banking system.
- All withdrawal requests must be credited back to the same credit or debit card before other methods can are offered.
- Please note, fees may apply in Debit/Credit Cards depending in the Card Issue.
Uploading Credit/Debit Card copies: General Information
We are forced to apply security measures designed for the security of both our clients and ourselves in line with current recommendations from card providers such as Visa and MasterCard. Following on from the above, we are required to obtain copies of any card used for a deposit to ensure that the cardholder is the owner of the trading account. Also be advised that we may request card copies before the approval of a withdrawal request. If you have lost any of your cards previously used, we will require either:
- an old credit card statement that includes both your name and your card number or
- Alternatively a written statement from the card issuing bank that confirms you are the card owner but are no longer in possession of that card.
Please note that, for security purposes before uploading your scanned copy of your Credit or Debit Card, it is advised that you leave only the 1st and last 4 digits of your card number visible and cover the CVC number on the back of your credit card image.
Account Trading Currency & Checkout
If you have selected a currency, it will be processed in GBP (Pound Sterling) before converted to your chosen currency. This also means that your deposit to your trading account will be higher if it’s in a currency other than GBP due to the currency conversation rate.
Accepted Deposit Methods